ndt-users - NDT Server Live CD ISO not running on USB CD-ROM?

Subject: ndt-users list created

NDT Server Live CD ISO not running on USB CD-ROM?

  • From: Chris Welti <>
  • To: Richard Carlson <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: NDT Server Live CD ISO not running on USB CD-ROM?
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:08:41 +0200

Hi Richard,

I noticed that the NDT Server ISO Live CD does not run on our Dell X1 laptop
with CD-ROM drive attached via USB.
(Knoppix file system not found)
Strangely enough, the original Knoppix 4.0.2 Live CD runs without problems...
Any idea why this could be? Did you remove USB support from the original
Knoppix release?
I'll try to run the Live CD on a desktop PC with built-in IDE CD-ROM drive to
see if that works...

Regards,
Chris