ndt-users - Re: NDT Server Live CD ISO not running on USB CD-ROM?

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: NDT Server Live CD ISO not running on USB CD-ROM?

  • From: Richard Carlson <>
  • To: Clarke Morledge <>, Scott Fringer <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: NDT Server Live CD ISO not running on USB CD-ROM?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:15:18 -0400

Hi Clarke;

I'm going through my email so this may have been answered already. Try this.

sudo mkdir /media/sda1
sudo mount /dev/sda1 /media/sda1

Ofcourse you can make the mount point anywhere. The other option is to boot the system with the USB drive attached. That should create the /etc/fstab entry.

Any pointers to making automount work properly would be greatly appreciated. .-)

Rich