ndt-users - Re: NDT Server Live CD ISO not running on USB CD-ROM?

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: NDT Server Live CD ISO not running on USB CD-ROM?

  • From: Scott Fringer <>
  • To: Richard Carlson <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: NDT Server Live CD ISO not running on USB CD-ROM?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:20:12 -0400

Richard;
That may be my issue - the stick is formatted for Windows. So, I
guess my decision to use usbfs was to blame.
I've gone through another series of reboots/remount attempts and have
now found several "Unknown symbol: scsi_xxx" messages in dmesg
associated with usb_storage. So, it would appear there is an issue with
this particular USB stick.

Scott