ndt-users - Re: Opinion poll time, what SDK should NDT recommend?

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: Opinion poll time, what SDK should NDT recommend?

  • From: Matt Mathis <>
  • To: Richard Carlson <>
  • Cc: Simon Leinen <>, "Jeff W. Boote" <>,
  • Subject: Re: Opinion poll time, what SDK should NDT recommend?
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:25:38 -0400 (EDT)

Ok, we will look into 1.4 and IPv6 support under NPAD. Simon, your data
suggests that this will clobber less than 2% of the clients. (I believe that
we have all of the pieces, it just has not been tested).

Rich and I have informally collaborated for years. Each tool does some
things better than the other, so it makes sense to try to combine the best of
each.

Thanks,
--MM--
Matt Mathis http://www.psc.edu/~mathis
Work:412.268.3319 Home/Cell:412.654.7529
Evil is defined by mortals who think they know
"The Truth" and use force to apply it to others.