shibboleth-dev - Re: OS X info, webDAV use case

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: OS X info, webDAV use case

  • From: Ryan Muldoon <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Re: OS X info, webDAV use case
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:04:05 -0400

(first time to the list got rejected, since I have a new email address...)

http://dav.sourceforge.net/
Has DavFS2 (for linux), which uses the neon library for DAV functionality.
Neon actually supports HTTP 1.1 (being that it is a reference library), so
redirects and such aren't a problem. Using this along with something like
the auth frontend that I circulated over the summer should work for linux
filesystems just fine. Of course, that only solves 1% of the client
problem, but at least it provides a proof of concept for other vendors.

--Ryan

On 9/24/03 11:15 AM, "Scott Cantor"