shibboleth-dev - RE: WAYF redirection vs. sites.xml

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: WAYF redirection vs. sites.xml

  • From: c wilper <>
  • To: Scott Cantor <>,
  • Subject: RE: WAYF redirection vs. sites.xml
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:45:42 -0700 (PDT)

Coneg sounds to me to be the most appropriate, (vs.
USER_AGENT or even ?xml=true).

On another note... I just had a good meeting with
another Fedora developer about this non-html-client
stuff and parsing, following redirects, etc.. Around
Q1 we will probably be interested in collaborating
with anyone else in a similar situation... to write a
java client library that takes care of this stuff,
senses whether the Target has redirected to a WAYF or
a HS, etc.

- Chris

--- Scott Cantor