shibboleth-dev - RE: OS X info, webDAV use case

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: OS X info, webDAV use case

  • From: "Wilcox, Mark" <>
  • To: "Ryan Muldoon" <>, "Scott Cantor" <>, <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: OS X info, webDAV use case
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:41:08 -0400

Title: Re: OS X info, webDAV use case
The question is how do you entice the biggest DAV client of them all -- Microsoft, to change to support something Shibboleth when they SPENGO & Passport, since I don't think they're looking to support SAML?

I don't think that's a question of showing proof of concept of how it should work but rather MS has a business reason not to do SAML/Shibboleth at all.
Mark