mace-opensaml-users - Re: 2.0 Status Update & Request for Feedback

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: 2.0 Status Update & Request for Feedback

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: 2.0 Status Update & Request for Feedback
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 09:33:25 -0500

This should be moved over to the shib-dev list. We'll be posting a note about the Shib 2.X roadmap shortly (probably early next week) and I think this discussion would be appropriate there.

Tom Scavo wrote:
On 3/2/06, Tom Scavo

Likewise we rely on the Shib 1.3 IdP to respond to attribute queries
(apart from SSO). Will this continue to be supported in Shib 2.0?

Can somebody comment on this? (If you prefer we take it over to
shib-dev, that's fine.) From my point of view, this is the most
important question asked in this thread.

Thanks,
Tom

--
Chad La Joie 2052-C Harris Bldg