mace-opensaml-users - Re: 2.0 Status Update & Request for Feedback

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: 2.0 Status Update & Request for Feedback

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: 2.0 Status Update & Request for Feedback
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 19:54:30 -0500

Just to be sure I understand what you're asking about. You want some code in OpenSAML to make it easier to make the query? Or are you asking for Shib features?

Tom Scavo wrote:
On 3/2/06, Scott Cantor
I would expect a decent amount of binding related logic and less in the way
of profile logic, apart from the browser profiles.

What about attribute query (apart from SSO)? A lot of folks (besides
ourselves) are trying to leverage this in Shib 1.3. Will this be
supported in Shib 2.0?

Tom