shibboleth-dev - Re: Shib 1.3 configuration

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Shib 1.3 configuration

  • From: Nate Klingenstein <>
  • To: Steven Carmody <>
  • Cc: Shibboleth Development <>
  • Subject: Re: Shib 1.3 configuration
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 23:55:19 +0000

I really don't think that makes this process that much easier. Acquiring keys from Bossie has never caused anyone any trouble in any install-fest; pointing correctly to them sure has, but they'll still need to be able to do this even if we bundle them.

The real hurdles we've seen are at other places in the installation process, such as getting mod_jk or Tomcat functional.