shibboleth-dev - Re: Shib 1.3 configuration

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Shib 1.3 configuration

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: Tom Scavo <>
  • Cc: Shibboleth Development <>
  • Subject: Re: Shib 1.3 configuration
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 10:34:48 -0400

It's already screwed up. ;-) The config does not work as it stands at
the moment. For one thing, the IdP providerId in the IdP config file
does not match the providerId in the metadata. Same goes for the SP
providerId in the Java SP config (which I assume Howard is working
on).

I changed the IdP's name last night. The rest are Java SP issues, and the Java SP isn't part of my concerns at the moment.

Also, the metadata file referenced in the IdP config file has been
removed, so that's a problem, too. I plan to install HEAD later today
so I'll let you know if I find anything else.

I don't see anything missing, I renamed the files and updated the IdP config.