mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML 2.0 custom data type help

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML 2.0 custom data type help

  • From: Neill Miller <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML 2.0 custom data type help
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 14:03:19 -0600 (CST)

A quick correction of the method 2 XML output:

<saml:Attribute Name="MyAttribute" NameFormat="myType">
<saml:AttributeValue xmlns:myns="http://www.myns.org";
xsi:type="myns:myType">&lt;myns:myType param1="foo" param2="bar"&gt;
</saml:AttributeValue>
</saml:Attribute>

[ Note the escaped angle brackets that were converted to textual &lt; and
&gt; sequences ]

-Neill.