mace-opensaml-users - RE: building cpp-xmltooling on unix

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: building cpp-xmltooling on unix

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: building cpp-xmltooling on unix
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 20:23:05 -0400

> I think can look into that -pthread issue for a workaround and
> will let you know if I find anything.

Are you saying that gcc returns an error correctly on Linux when the
configure test runs, but not on Solaris? That would explain a lot of
glitches people seem to have there, I imagine.

> at the top of that Threads.h file, it'd be great.

It's added, Windows has a signal header too.

> Its worth mentioning that even with the g++ option being
> wrong, the library biulds and links fine with no other
> errors or warnings.

Alright, well, CC doesn't, it's not close to building yet for me. I may well
check in fixes that break gcc until I port and test on Linux again.