mace-opensaml-users - RE: building cpp-xmltooling on unix

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: building cpp-xmltooling on unix

  • From: "George Stanchev" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: building cpp-xmltooling on unix
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 17:12:30 -0700

I think can look into that -pthread issue for a workaround and
will let you know if I find anything.

If you can add also

#ifndef WIN32
#include <signal.h>
#endif

at the top of that Threads.h file, it'd be great.

Its worth mentioning that even with the g++ option being
wrong, the library biulds and links fine with no other
errors or warnings.

I haven't ran the tests, may be I can look into running them
sometimes tomorrow and will post here.

George