mace-opensaml-users - RE: building cpp-xmltooling on unix

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: building cpp-xmltooling on unix

  • From: "George Stanchev" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: building cpp-xmltooling on unix
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 15:34:00 -0700

Thanks for the help so far,

I got it to generate the make files.

I am now facing following error:

dodo@csds1:/export/home/dodo/build/cpp-xmltooling/xmltooling
>g++
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I. -I/export/home/dodo/sso/include
-I/export/home/dodo/sso/include -D_REENTRANT -pthreads -O2 -DNDEBUG
-I/export/home/dodo/sso/include -I/export/home/dodo/sso/include
-D_REENTRANT -pthreads -Wall -O2 -DNDEBUG -MT
AbstractAttributeExtensibleXMLObject.lo -MD -MP -MF
".deps/AbstractAttributeExtensibleXMLObject.Tpo" -c -o
AbstractAttributeExtensibleXMLObject.lo
AbstractAttributeExtensibleXMLObject.cpp
In file included from ../xmltooling/util/ParserPool.h:27,
from XMLToolingConfig.h:28,
from internal.h:40,
from AbstractAttributeExtensibleXMLObject.cpp:23:
../xmltooling/util/Threads.h:102: error: expected `,' or `...' before
'*' token
../xmltooling/util/Threads.h:102: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of
`sigset_t' with no type

Oh, and on solaris, it generates -pthread option, but g++ complains it
is an unrecognized
option so I had to fix the Makefile manually but that still doesn't
address the error above.

Any help is much appreciated.

George