mace-opensaml-users - RE: building cpp-xmltooling on unix

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: building cpp-xmltooling on unix

  • From: "George Stanchev" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: building cpp-xmltooling on unix
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 11:54:53 -0700

On solaris, I keep getting

checking for cc_r... gcc
checking for pthread_rwlock_init... yes
checking for OpenSSL libraries... -L../openssl-0.9.8e//lib -lcrypto
-lssl
checking for OpenSSL cflags... -I../openssl-0.9.8e//include
checking openssl/pem.h usability... yes
checking openssl/pem.h presence... yes
checking for openssl/pem.h... yes
checking for ERR_load_CRYPTO_string... configure: error: unable to link
with openssl libraries

When I run the ./configure script. I have built latest openssl there.
This same line passes fine on cygwin. Am I missing something here?

Best Regards,
George