wg-multicast - Re: multicast rollover

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: multicast rollover

  • From: "Kevin C. Almeroth" <>
  • To: John Kristoff <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: multicast rollover
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:10:52 -0700 (PDT)

My personal belief is that if these apps were given more than
just a binary try-it-and-if-it-doesn't-work-do-something-else,
it might help... hence the reason we've been looking at making
the join process more robust.

Of course, if the current state-of-the-art in protocols isn't
being deployed, what hope do we have of improvement?

-Kevin