shibboleth-dev - [Shib-Dev] Possible to provide shib-common/opensaml snapshots as well?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

[Shib-Dev] Possible to provide shib-common/opensaml snapshots as well?

  • From: Halm Reusser <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Shib-Dev] Possible to provide shib-common/opensaml snapshots as well?
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 11:21:06 +0200

Hi,

is it possible - if not to much effort needed - to provide
shib-common/opensaml snapshots as well?

When I'm using shibboleth-identityprovider-2.2.0-SNAPSHOT as dependency
in my maven2 project (snapshots enabled on internet2 repo), maven
complains about the missing shibboleth-common (1.2.0) dependency.

If not worthwhile, I'll do manual installation.

Thanks in advance,
-Halm