shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Return of the Java SP... again

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Return of the Java SP... again

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Return of the Java SP... again
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 13:37:35 -0400

I don't think we ever want to suggest that. Java web apps are a very
different beast than stuff running in the web server. So, various
things are always going to be different between the two systems and I
think that just needs to be clear from the start. That doesn't mean
that the supported protocols have to be different. I'm just saying it
has to be clear to people from the outset that these two things are
not mirror images of each other.

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 12:06, Ian Young

--
Chad La Joie
www.itumi.biz