shibboleth-dev - Re: shib design call, today (3/17), 3:00 pm est, noon pst

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: shib design call, today (3/17), 3:00 pm est, noon pst

  • From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: shib design call, today (3/17), 3:00 pm est, noon pst
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:12:37 -0800 (PST)

I might also note:

http://apache.slashdot.org/apache/03/03/07/1635214.shtml?tid=148

which says that distro-provided apaches are all different, big sigh. One
conclusion could be that we have to support building-from-source on an
equal footing with running-binaries, since that will be the way of the
world for general apache deployments. Dunno how big a deal this would be.
Might also be useful/necessary as folks put up RH 8.0 with apache 1.3.x
compiled from scratch, and would like to use gcc-3.2 compilation
throughout.

- RL "Bob"

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003