comanage-users - [comanage-users] trouble enrolling first CO member

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] trouble enrolling first CO member

  • From: Ray Plante <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] trouble enrolling first CO member
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 11:59:12 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I seem to be having the same problem described in this thread:
https://lists.internet2.edu/sympa/arc/comanage-users/2014-03/msg00000.html
That is, I can't seem to add my first member to my newly defined CO.
The thread nicely enumerates the steps for doing so
(https://lists.internet2.edu/sympa/arc/comanage-users/2014-03/msg00002.html);
in particular, it says I can invite an existing organization identity
by selecting "My Population >> Invite". Unfortunately, this menu item
does not exist in my installation.

I'm using version 0.9.1. In case it matters, I'll mention that I
pooled the organizational resources. Thus, I was planning just to add
the original admin (me) from the Comanage CO to my newly created CO
(and make that person the admin for the new CO).

Has the interface changed since last March? Perhaps I'm missing
something in the instructions. Any help?

thanks!
Ray Plante