comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] trouble enrolling first CO member

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] trouble enrolling first CO member

  • From: Ray Plante <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] trouble enrolling first CO member
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 02:48:57 -0600 (CST)

Hi again,

On Tue, 20 Jan 2015, Ray Plante wrote:
> I'll try checking out the develop version to see if the menu fix works
> for me.

The develop version shows the menu fix. Also, The Population page
now shows an "(+) Invite" link. However, after defining an enrollment
flow, this link is *replaced* with an "(+) Enroll" link? Deleting my
enrollment flow brings back the "(+) Invite" link. Is this a feature?

I ran into another problem now: The invite page warns that an
organizational identity must have an email address in order to be
invited. I tried to add an email address to the ord-id, however, I
was not able to select the email type in the "Add a New Email Address"
form as pull-down menu was empty. This selection is apparently
required as I cannot save without selected one.

I don't recall this error occuring with v0.9.1 (I was able to set
email addresses successfully with that previous version), so perhaps
this bug was introduced since then.

Finally, I'll also note that I'm still having my API-POST issue
(reported separately) with this develop version of comanage.

thanks,
Ray