comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] trouble enrolling first CO member

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] trouble enrolling first CO member

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To: Ray Plante <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] trouble enrolling first CO member
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 16:27:52 -0500

On 1/20/15 3:48 AM, Ray Plante wrote:

The develop version shows the menu fix. Also, The Population page
now shows an "(+) Invite" link. However, after defining an enrollment
flow, this link is *replaced* with an "(+) Enroll" link? Deleting my
enrollment flow brings back the "(+) Invite" link. Is this a feature?

Yes, that's a feature. Once an enrollment flow is defined (or rather, once there is at least one active flow) default enrollment becomes unavailable. See

https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/FIDPAg

I ran into another problem now: The invite page warns that an
organizational identity must have an email address in order to be
invited. I tried to add an email address to the ord-id, however, I
was not able to select the email type in the "Add a New Email Address"
form as pull-down menu was empty. This selection is apparently
required as I cannot save without selected one.

I just tried a new installation and can't reproduce this. You might try clearing out caches (sometimes they get messed up when upgrading). Change 'debug' to 2 in Config/core, reload the page, then set it back to 0.

Thanks,

-Benn-