comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] trouble enrolling first CO member

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] trouble enrolling first CO member

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To: Ray Plante <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] trouble enrolling first CO member
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 11:42:43 -0500

Bringing this back on list...

I've pushed a commit to develop that fixes the empty dropdown for type selection on attributes such as Email Address attached to Org Identities.

https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/browse/CO-1022

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks,

-Benn-

On 1/20/15 5:56 PM, Ray Plante wrote:
Thanks again for the tips.

On Tue, 20 Jan 2015, Benn Oshrin wrote:
I just tried a new installation and can't reproduce this. You might try
clearing out caches (sometimes they get messed up when upgrading). Change
'debug' to 2 in Config/core, reload the page, then set it back to 0.

FYI, I cleared the cache (as described in the upgrade instructions),
but unfortunately I still get the same behavior. Logging did not
provide anything obvious, either.

I'm guessing that it's having trouble pulling the types from the
database or otherwise is losing them along the way. I can see the
types are in the database. I'm only a rudimentary PHP person and the
Cake framework if fairly opaque to me. I'm not really able to dig too
deeply.

thanks,
Ray