comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] trouble enrolling first CO member

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] trouble enrolling first CO member

  • From: Ray Plante <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] trouble enrolling first CO member
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 00:59:52 -0600 (CST)

Hi Benn,

Thanks for the info.

On Mon, 19 Jan 2015, Benn Oshrin wrote:
> The notation in the thread and documentation is a little confusing. If you
> select the menu item People >> My Population, you will be taken to the list
> of
> CO People, and there will be a "(+) Invite" option in the sidebar.

Just to be clear, the People >> My Population page has a "(+) Enroll"
link but no "(+) Invite" link. (FWIW, I don't have a "sidebar" as
much as a "topbar" containing the Enroll link.) I'll also note that I
have an enrollment flow defined.

> Alternately, I just pushed a fix for CO-720 that fixes the menu when there
> are
> no enrollment flows, so you would see a People >> Invite option. (This is
> now
> available in the develop branch on github.)

I'll try checking out the develop version to see if the menu fix works
for me.

thanks,
Ray