comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] Problems with enrolling

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] Problems with enrolling

  • From: Niels van Dijk <>
  • To: Benn Oshrin <>,
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Problems with enrolling
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 16:02:43 +0100

Hi Benn, all,

Sorry for getting back only now. I rolled out the development branch and
that indeed fixed all of the issues :)

I am however still a bit puzzled
- Configuring a CO works fine
- Setting up COU(s) works
- Adding enrolment flows to the CO works
- Adding extended types and attributes works

However: how do I set up the CO admin? In previous email you stated the
CMP is not the CO admin. So I need to configure, invite or enroll
another person (or a new me with different identity).

- Configure: Can I statically configure a person to be a CO Admin? I can
set up an "Organizational Entity", but I do not seem to be able to set a
role for this user?
- Via invite: The wiki stats that the default way of enrolling is via
invite. Indeed if I do not define an enrollment flow for a CO I see the
invite button. Selecting it however takes me to "Find a Person to Invite
to Test CO1". Which is an empty list. I sort of would have expected a
form to enter 1 or more email adresses?
- Starting Enrollment based on a configured enrollmant flow does not
work when I set "Enrollment Authorization" to anything but "None" (I
assume this is because there is no CO(U)admin yet)
However when set to "None" I can start an enrollment, but after
submitting I get "Not implemented".

The wiki stats that the default way of enrolling is via invite. Indeed
if I do not define an enrollment flow for a CO I see the invire button.
Selecting it however takes me to "Find a Person to Invite to Test CO1".
Which is an empty list.

I must be missing something trivial here, but I just do not seem to get
how to add the initial CO admin to the CO :(

Any suggestions would be welcome.
Cheers,
Niels