comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] Problems with enrolling

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] Problems with enrolling

  • From: Niels van Dijk <>
  • To: Benn Oshrin <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Problems with enrolling
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 11:40:17 +0100

Hi Benn,

many thanks for the response.

On 07-03-14 01:43, Benn Oshrin wrote:

> A CO Admin is simply a member of the "admin" group within the CO.
> Assuming you have not defined any enrollment flows, the process would be
> (as the CMP admin unless otherwise stated)
>
> (1) Add a new organizational identity (within the CO, if org identities
> are not pooled). Make sure to specify a valid email address.
> (2) Invite the new organizational identity to the CO. (My Population >>
> Invite, then select the new org identity)
> (3) The new admin will receive an email with a link to click. Follow the
> link and accept the invitation.
> (4) Add the new admin to the "admin" group within the CO.

Ok, all of the above works.
I think what was missing initially is that an invite cannot be send as
long as there is no email for the organizational identity. That is very
logical, however some sort of message stating why the page "Find a
Person to Invite to" is empty (I assume because there are no emails
configured?) would have helped ;)

However, altough I think I now have a user in the admin group of the CO,
this user is still not able to administer the CO after a new login (see
screenshot). Anything else I need to configure?

many thanks!
Niels