comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] Problems with enrolling

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] Problems with enrolling

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To: Niels van Dijk <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Problems with enrolling
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 20:46:47 -0500

On 3/7/14 5:40 AM, Niels van Dijk wrote:

I think what was missing initially is that an invite cannot be send as
long as there is no email for the organizational identity. That is very
logical, however some sort of message stating why the page "Find a
Person to Invite to" is empty (I assume because there are no emails
configured?) would have helped ;)

That page would be empty only if there are no org identities defined. If you try to invite an org identity with no email address, you'll get an error message to that effect.

Definitely room for improved documentation, though.

However, altough I think I now have a user in the admin group of the CO,
this user is still not able to administer the CO after a new login (see
screenshot). Anything else I need to configure?

How do you know they cannot administer the CO? Do you get some sort of error message? What do you see in the Collaborations > Testing CoManage menu when you log in as "Student number 3"? (Since the black bar is truncated, I can't see who you are logged in as.)

Thanks,

-Benn-