comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] Problems with enrolling

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] Problems with enrolling

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To: Niels van Dijk <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Problems with enrolling
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 12:24:14 -0400

On 3/10/14 12:17 PM, Niels van Dijk wrote:
I can log in as "Student nr 3". The "Collaborations" button is
available, however selecting it is not possible. The dropdown menu seems
to have no sub menu items that can be displayed.

This means the user has no permissions. If you (as the CMP admin) view "My Population" for the CO, do you see "Student nr 3" listed with "Active" status?

If so, I bet you need to add a CO Person Role for them. (Pull up the CO Person Record for the person, go to the "Role Attributes" tab, click "Add".)

-Benn-