wg-multicast - Re: multicast test for Eclipse

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: multicast test for Eclipse

  • From: Elaine Lauerman <>
  • To:
  • Cc: "Pavlich, Dennis" <>, Ben Fineman <>, Katsuhiro Horiba <>, ,
  • Subject: Re: multicast test for Eclipse
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:36:33 -0400

I've removed Dennis from the wg-rc list.

--elaine

On Jul 21, 2009, at 4:30 PM,

wrote:

Hi,
Please advise how I can get off your email list. I've no idea who you are and what you're about. I find getting your emails as I have done for several months (year?) annoying in the extreme. Regards, Dennis Pavlich

this is a mailing list - you may have subscribed at one point in time.

as this is a mailing list and proprely configured, there are full
instructions in the email headers for what to do - any decent
email client should be able to 'see' these headers and be able to have
a mailing list operations menu. heres a cut and paste of the headers
attached to each mail that may be of interest:

ie to get off, email with the subject of "unsubscribe wg-multicast"

alan

Elaine Lauerman, Program Manager Events and The Commons
Internet2

office: 734-913-4253 | mobile: 734-604-8064

ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs
July 19-23, 2009 - Indianapolis, Indiana
http://jointtechs.es.net/indiana2009/