wg-multicast - Re: Large Multicast Audience

Subject: All things related to multicast

Re: Large Multicast Audience

  • From: Tim Ward <>
  • To: Marshall Eubanks <>, James Martin <>, Richard Mavrogeanes <>, , , , , , Ileana Landon <>,
  • Subject: Re: Large Multicast Audience
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 16:14:29 -0500

Alas, CNN did not quite understand what we were asking when we asked
permission. As of yesterday, they recinded permission. When asked about
doing it on a continuing basis they cited "contractual problems" that
eliminated the possbility.

Tim
--
Tim Ward

V 847-467-1449
Manager of Operations and Engineering G172 Leverone Hall F 847-467-5690
Telecommunications and Network Services Information Technology
2001 Sheridan Rd Evanston IL 60208-2030 Northwestern University