shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Return of the Java SP... again

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Return of the Java SP... again

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Return of the Java SP... again
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 20:28:12 -0400

Just so I know, Which features in particular? So I know what we're balancing choices against.

On 8/26/10 8:21 PM, Gregory Haverkamp wrote:
Meanwhile, there's new functionality listed in the feature planning for
IdP v3 that I could use today to fill a need nothing else fulfills
today, and which I may have to hack together myself in the short-term
anyway.

--
Chad La Joie
http://itumi.biz