shibboleth-dev - RE: [Shib-Dev] Return of the Java SP... again

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [Shib-Dev] Return of the Java SP... again

  • From: "Jones, Mark B" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Shib-Dev] Return of the Java SP... again
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 16:28:38 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

This is sounding more and more useful.
We would use a Servlet/Filter implementation. Most of our applications run
on Tomcat only. Applications that need Shibboleth have required us to bring
up dedicated environments to run them.
We would be less likely to use a JASPI implementation. Running multiple SPs
in a single container is something we would likely want to do.