shibboleth-dev - RE: Xerces-C++ 2.8.0 released

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Xerces-C++ 2.8.0 released

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Xerces-C++ 2.8.0 released
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:34:31 -0400

> We've several shibboleth-sp machines under high load.

Could you define high load? I've yet to find anything significantly higher
than some we have on Windows that just don't appear to leak. Ergo, I think
this is a Linux (or Unix) issue or an issue in a dependency on Linux,
neither of which I can fix.

Also, what's your cacheTimeout set to (assuming this is just standard
in-memory caching)? Does your transaction log show expired sessions being
purged?