shibboleth-dev - Re: TargetedID Durability

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: TargetedID Durability

  • From: "David L. Wasley" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: TargetedID Durability
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 11:39:25 -0700

Spencer, I think there is a better way to do this. First of all, you won't (I believe) get an ePTID since there is no need to identify a person beyond "member of the community". However, you will get a transaction ID (I assume - right?) and that can be sent back to the IdP for correlation with the IdP's logs.

David

-----