mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] Need XMLObject in assertion, I believe

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] Need XMLObject in assertion, I believe

  • From: "Jason Countryman" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] Need XMLObject in assertion, I believe
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 17:37:18 -0400

Thank you guys so much.  I didn't understand the XSAny at all.  That makes all the difference in the world.

Thanks to all of your help, my assertion is now complete and I can move on...thank you so much.

That example was a spectacular help.  Definitely find a place on the wiki for it.  It would have saved me tons of time.

Jason T. Countryman
Programmer
Community Computer Service