mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] Need XMLObject in assertion, I believe

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] Need XMLObject in assertion, I believe

  • From: "Jason Countryman" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] Need XMLObject in assertion, I believe
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 20:35:35 -0400

Its the NHIN (federal health) standard for User Authentication across Health Information Exchanges.  For some reason they took a perfectly simple item that IHE had already described with XUA (basically plain old SAML), and decided to come up with something better.

Not that I'm bitter about it.

No problem with that info being up there.  It's pretty standard...I'd be pretty surprised if many people strayed too far from that.

Jason T. Countryman
Programmer
Community Computer Service