mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] Need XMLObject in assertion, I believe

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] Need XMLObject in assertion, I believe

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] Need XMLObject in assertion, I believe
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 16:53:48 -0400

> Alright....XMLObjects are COMPLETELY new to me, as is DOM as a whole...so I
> would need an XMLObject for all the attributes in that element?

XMLObjects are wrappers around elements and types of elements, not around
every DOM node type.

> I don't understand DOM at all.

I would recommend you address that before spending a lot of time on this.

> Would I need a unique XMLObject for the code, codeSystem, codeSystemName,
> and displayName attributes? Then I would add those to the XSAny?

No, the XSAny is for the element(s), the attributes should be supported in
the attribute collection of the attribute-extensible XMLObject class.