mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] Need XMLObject in assertion, I believe

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] Need XMLObject in assertion, I believe

  • From: Brent Putman <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Scott Cantor <>
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] Need XMLObject in assertion, I believe
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 17:23:47 -0400

On 4/21/2010 5:03 PM, Scott Cantor wrote:

> We don't have samples. What's in the wiki is what's in the wiki and I
> believe Brent provided the pointer.

FWIW, I've always thought that that particular page is misleading
because it seems to conflate some orthogonal things like xs:anyType
ur-type vs the xs:any schema wildcard. It needs a cleanup. In the
meantime, perhaps I'll add the example I just sent or some variant
thereof, either to that page or to the contributions section.