mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] Need XMLObject in assertion, I believe

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] Need XMLObject in assertion, I believe

  • From: "Jason Countryman" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] Need XMLObject in assertion, I believe
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 16:48:22 -0400

Alright....XMLObjects are COMPLETELY new to me, as is DOM as a whole...so I would need an XMLObject for all the attributes in that element?  I don't understand DOM at all.  I don't have the slightest idea how to build that.  Would I need a unique XMLObject for the code, codeSystem, codeSystemName, and displayName attributes?  Then I would add those to the XSAny?

Jason T. Countryman
Programmer
Community Computer Service