Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- To: Tom Barton <>,
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior....
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:59:56 -0500
At 1:23 PM -0600 2/28/07, Tom Barton wrote:
looking at grouper.script, it clearly adds all the demo users from Bristol.... so I assume I'm supposed to "somehow" run that script...?
No. You just do "ant db" to start up the database, as in the README.html. HSQLDB uses the file extension ".script" for the persisted form of the database.
as you can see from the attached screen snap... that didn't happen.....
so... how would I "start over from scratch"?
Description: Binary data
- more weird behavior...., Steven_Carmody, 02/28/2007
- Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior...., GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing, 02/28/2007
- Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior...., Jim Fox, 02/28/2007
- Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior...., Tom Barton, 02/28/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.