grouper-users - Fwd: Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior....

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Fwd: Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior....

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Fwd: Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior....
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:29:34 -0500

Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:12:05 -0500
To: Tom Barton
<>,

Subject: Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior....
Bcc:

If you're still just poking at the quickstart, I suggest starting with a fresh database (in the quickstart tarball's grouper-qs/grouper/dist/run/grouper.script file) and import your xml with your new sources.xml declarations. If that solves the problem, it's likely that at some point along the way your managed to import a subject with a source id that no longer appears in your sources.xml file.

so... I went forward using the almost empty DB....

-- I ran xml-import, creating a couple of brown groups, with members.... looking at the grouper_error log file, this seemed to work ok....

-- I started up the db manager, to look at the contents of the DB... screen snap attached -- that looks just fine....

-- went to the web GUI, went to list the membership., and once again I got :

java.lang.RuntimeException: Source not found. at edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.ui.util.MembershipAsMap.(MembershipAsMap.java:71) at edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.GrouperHelper.memberships2Maps(GrouperHelper.java:2442) at edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.GrouperHelper.memberships2Maps(GrouperHelper.java:2424) at