grouper-users - Re: Fwd: Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior....

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: Fwd: Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior....

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior....
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:31:03 -0600

wrote:
so... I went forward using the almost empty DB....

-- I ran xml-import, creating a couple of brown groups, with members.... looking at the grouper_error log file, this seemed to work ok....

-- I started up the db manager, to look at the contents of the DB... screen snap attached -- that looks just fine....

-- went to the web GUI, went to list the membership., and once again I got :

java.lang.RuntimeException: Source not found. at edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.ui.util.MembershipAsMap.(MembershipAsMap.java:71)

If your database is actually running, it's gotta be a bug. I wonder if there's a case-sensitivity issue somewhere in your operational environment that our stuff ought not to let impact - something lower-casing that capital "B" in "Brown", maybe.

Since you're now an expert on wiping clean and starting over again, what happens if you wipe, change sources.xml and the xml import file to say "brown" rather than "Brown", and try one more time? If it still fails, I'll buy you a beer at next opportunity, for your trouble.