Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- To: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>,
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior....
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:08:51 -0500
At 3:47 PM +0000 2/28/07, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing wrote:
If you are using the default HSQLDB database it comes with a 'manager' app which lets you query the database. The QuickStart has an ant target 'dbgui' which launches the app. The ant target sets up the classpath and then:
<java dir="." classname="org.hsqldb.util.DatabaseManager" classpathref="db.class.path" fork="true">
<arg line="-url jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost:9001"/>
- so if you need to connect to the database running on a different machine you would need to modify the url.
ahhh... thanks you very much!
so, I start that tool, and I see that I've got some old cruft in the DB, from previous runs... specifically, I changed the ldap attribute I'm using for subjectID, and some of the old values are still there...
so, using that tool, I try to delete the now offending rows, by executing
DELETE FROM GROUPER_MEMBERS WHERE SUBJECT_ID = "stc"
and I get this error:
Column not found: stc / Error Code: -28 / State: S0022
Does this tool not "login" to the DB with write privileges?
I'm somewhat afraid to do an "ant db-init", since its now clear that I don't really have the input file that was used to create the sample DB....
Thoughs on how to get back to having a DB that corresponds to the distribution DB? ( I tried erasing the grouper directory (assuming the DB was stored within the directory somewhere), and re-exploding the tarball.... but, I still see the OLD contents of the DB....)
- more weird behavior...., Steven_Carmody, 02/28/2007
- Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior...., GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing, 02/28/2007
- Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior...., Jim Fox, 02/28/2007
- Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior...., Tom Barton, 02/28/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.