Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
- To: ,
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior....
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:47:01 +0000
If you are using the default HSQLDB database it comes with a 'manager' app which lets you query the database. The QuickStart has an ant target 'dbgui' which launches the app. The ant target sets up the classpath and then:
<java dir="." classname="org.hsqldb.util.DatabaseManager" classpathref="db.class.path" fork="true">
<arg line="-url jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost:9001"/>
- so if you need to connect to the database running on a different machine you would need to modify the url.
--On 28 February 2007 10:38 -0500
At 2:23 PM +0000 2/28/07, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing
The exception is almost certainly thrown by
the GROUPER_MEMBERS table includes a SUBJECT_SOURCE column. The
error is likely to be a mismatch between the SUBJECT_SOURCE value
and the id specified in the current sources.xml file.
could you suggest a simple tool I could use to query/dump the contents of
the GROUPER_MEMBERS table?
GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing
- more weird behavior...., Steven_Carmody, 02/28/2007
- Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior...., GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing, 02/28/2007
- Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior...., Jim Fox, 02/28/2007
- Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior...., Tom Barton, 02/28/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.