Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- To: Tom Barton <>,
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior....
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:12:05 -0500
If you're still just poking at the quickstart, I suggest starting with a fresh database (in the quickstart tarball's grouper-qs/grouper/dist/run/grouper.script file) and import your xml with your new sources.xml declarations. If that solves the problem, it's likely that at some point along the way your managed to import a subject with a source id that no longer appears in your sources.xml file.
I went to the README.html file included with the quickstart, and did everything listed in this section:
Setting up the QuickStart with an empty HSQLDB database
1. Shutdown the demo HSQLDB database if it is running
2. backup grouper-qs/grouper/dist/run/grouper.script
3. restart the HSQLDB database
4. from grouper-qs/grouper type ant db-reset
5. restart the grouper web application
and I now have a DB with GrouperSystem and no one else....
looking at grouper.script, it clearly adds all the demo users from Bristol.... so I assume I'm supposed to "somehow" run that script...?
- more weird behavior...., Steven_Carmody, 02/28/2007
- Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior...., GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing, 02/28/2007
- Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior...., Jim Fox, 02/28/2007
- Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior...., Tom Barton, 02/28/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.