grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior....

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior....

  • From: Jim Fox <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] more weird behavior....
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:56:57 -0800 (PST)

however, the strng stc doesn't appear anywhere in my input file......

3) I'm still getting this error in my browser when I attempt to list the membership of one of my groups...

You might have some old membership entries left over from the old
definition of the subject id. Grouper would be unable to find
these with the new definition. Have you tried deleting this group
and recreating it entirely from the import?

Jim