grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] moving groups and stems

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] moving groups and stems

  • From: "blair christensen." <>
  • To: "Kathryn Huxtable" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] moving groups and stems
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:14:33 -0500
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=pLEubTILqKhTi9Y676zCBRG3+L/u1qhlwSykEH1B581PNUckJlsabHvmVitJcYFmzAaMsryBG3eNRDyDPvMJN97/nNad9apf//eEM4aTI/kontTcN0NpNWaZ67QrHDTFPkSqEh8MyUlo+8OIGHGZPriYEOuQ+BL27Fclf3Ap3vE=

On 8/13/06, Kathryn Huxtable
I'm not going to work on this today, but I think the thing to do is for me
to get some measurements on how much time is being spent in the subject API
versus the grouper API. I'm guessing that it's the subject resolution that
is taking time. I've looked over the grouper code and it looks fine and
shouldn't take much time.

I'd really like to see those numbers if you generate them. I've been
curious about that and meaning to do some benchmarking myself.