grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] moving groups and stems

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] moving groups and stems

  • From: Kathryn Huxtable <>
  • To: Monica Crawford <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] moving groups and stems
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 08:39:06 -0500

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't think this is memory related, but rather
is related to inefficient JDBC queries from Hibernate. I've gotten an
enormous speed improvement by writing an HQL join query between membership
and member and only selecting the subject elements that would be present in
the input.

I'll post this code in the next several days. I've generally lobotomized the
XmlImporter in my own class and need to move my relatively small number of
changes back into the original source.

BTW, I use Hibernate3 normally. Are you folks planning to move to it at some
point?

-K

On 8/14/06 11:24 AM, "Monica Crawford"