Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Stephen A. Langella" <>
- To: <>
- Subject: Privilege Problem
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:42:03 -0400
I found what I think to be a caching problem with grouper privileges. If I create a stem, check whether a user has create privileges on a stem (find out the don’t), add the user to the wheel group (admin), check again to determine whether the user has create privileges on the stem, grouper tells me they don’t. If however I first add them to the wheel group (without checking first) and then ask whether they have create privileges grouper tells me yes. Any ideas?
Stephen Langella MS
Senior Research Specialist
Department of Biomedical Informatics
Multiscale Computing Laboratory
Office: (614) 292-9253
Cell: (614) 805-0469
- Privilege Problem, Stephen A. Langella, 08/14/2006
- Re: [grouper-users] Privilege Problem, blair christensen., 08/16/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.